Due to the need for one, an additional CPR / First Aid class has been scheduled for this Thursday April 24th, 2014 at 6 PM at the GLAS facility on Canal St. Coaches, Board members, and volunteers who NEED this training are strongly encouraged to attend!! Thank you!
Forms can be found at http://canastotalittleleague.org and click on Player Registration. If you have any questions call the Canastota Little League Hotline at 315-256-0241
Boys & Girls ages 4-16
ALL ARE WELCOME!!!!
2014 Registration fees:
Sign Up By March 22nd
After March 22nd
* Tee Ball (Ages 4-6) $65 $85
* Coaches Pitch (Ages 6-7) $65 $85
* Minor Softball (Ages 8-1) $75 $95
*Major Softball (Ages 9-12) $75 $95
* Intermediate (50/70) Baseball (Ages 11-13) $85 $105
* Senior Baseball & Senior Softball (Ages 13-16) $100 $120
**Family Max for Player Registration $175 $235
*Players are eligible to play if born between 5/1/1997 and 4/30/2010 (for Baseball) and 1/1/97 and 12/31/2009 (for Softball)
**All New players must bring a copy of birth certificate**
*All registration fees includes a pre-paid set of five (5) raffle tickets to be sold for $5/ea. Return the stubs for the drawing and keep the money. This will fulfill your fundraising obligation for the 2014 season.
** Family Max fee includes fifteen (15) tickets.
* No child will be turned away for inability to pay. Payment Plans and Hardship Plans available and are kept strictly confidential*** Contact Bill Haddad @ 315-256-0241
Little League Board of Directors Elections Wednesday November 6th, 7 pm Forum Room
2014 Canastota Little League Board of Directors Election Meeting occurred with 31 people in attendance. Below are the results;
On Wednesday, June 26th , 2013, the Canastota Intermediate Baseball All-Star team won the NYS District 9 championship, completing an undefeated run.